Thursday, October 11, 2007

WONDERING big time...

"And I don't want the world to see me,
`cause I don't think that they'd understand,
when everything is meant to be broken,
I just want you to know who I am...”

The lines from IRIS of Goo Goo Dolls making so very much sense...

Doesn't it??

Do you ever think of hiding from what you are just like everyone else?

There’s such an exaggerated mask so thick that you forget to be yourself more than others...the more you pretend the more you become the person you are not. I read somewhere: “Be careful of what you pretend to be because soon you are what you pretend to be”.

As we constantly pretend we take a step a day to moving forward to becoming what we are not. But then, aren’t we changing? Isn’t change inevitable? Often I here people saying change is a part of life, so then...

why is pretending bad?
why is not being yourself bad?
imitating others bad?
Trying to be someone else bad?
Identity theft BAD????

I am just wondering if change related to pretension, related to individuality to Identity theft to LIFE bad.....hhmmmm

JUST WONDERING....(ahihihi!)

No comments: